Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy GLUTEN FREE EGGNOG SUGAR COOKIES recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook GLUTEN FREE EGGNOG SUGAR COOKIES. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 1 recipe my gluten-free sugar cookie dough
- ½ cup softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons egg nog
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- Drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets using a 1½ tablespoon scoop. Flatten the cookies using the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies just start to turn golden on the bottom. They will still be soft so let them cool for a bit before moving them to a cooling rack.
- For the frosting beat the softened butter in a stand mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, eggnog and nutmeg and beat at low speed until combined. Then beat it at a higher speed for 5 minutes.
- Read more please visit : flippindelicious.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making GLUTEN FREE EGGNOG SUGAR COOKIES recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-08-31 07:37:01.