Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff. Please comply with the instructions well.
I make beef stroganoff with cashew cream instead of the sour cream. I was skeptical about cashew cream replacing dairy awhile back, but trust me when I say you won’t even notice! If you can eat dairy, you can definitely use regular sour cream.
I like serving this over Jovial gluten-free egg noodles or rice. I don’t drink wine, but I cook with it so I buy it in those small picnic bottles for recipes like this.
If you prefer, you can substitute more beef broth. This recipe is great with thinly sliced steak or ground beef. Even though the steak version is fancier, I secretly like the ground beef version best!
Use olive oil or avocado oil to keep this totally dairy-free. I can eat some butter so I use butter and the lemon cashew cream. You’ll never guess this is dairy-free! If you don’t have a very powerful blender you might want to soak the cashews in hot water before blending them up. Be sure to use gluten-free Worcestershire sauce. Any gluten-free all-purpose flour should work here. I use Bob’s Red Mill.
- 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- 1-1.5 lbs thinly-sliced steak or ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small (or 1/2 a large) white or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz thinly sliced cremini or baby bella mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or 1/2 cup more beef broth)
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
For the cashew cream:
- 1/2 cup raw cashews + 1/2 cup beef broth (or water) + 2 teaspoons lemon juice (or 1/2 cup sour cream)
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef in an even layer, season generously with salt and pepper and let cook without moving for 3-4 minutes to get a nice sear. Stir and cook on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.Transfer to a plate. If using ground beef, spread the beef into an even layer then season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to break up the beef and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion, and a little more butter if needed to the now empty pan. Cook on medium heat until softened, about 6-8 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, another 6-8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, place all the ingredients for the cashew cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gluten-free flour over the onion/mushroom mixture and stir to cook for a minute or so to get rid of the raw flour flavor. Increase the heat and add the wine, stirring until smooth and scraping up the bottom of the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the wine is slightly reduced. Slowly add the beef broth, whisking/stirring until smooth and let simmer for 5 minutes or so. Stir in the cashew cream and heat through. Add the parsley and season to taste with salt/pepper.
- Serve over gluten-free egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn