The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare GLUTEN FREE CZECH BLACK AND WHITE COOKIES.
These cookies have a pretty tough name to pronounce linecke testo dvoubarevne (which is pronounced lih-NETS-keh TAYS-toh dvaw-oo-bah-RREV-nay). And if you make them in this cute checkerboard, add the word sachovnice to the end of the name! It is a total mouthful!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a standing mixer and mix on low, gradually increasing the speed to medium.
- *Turn off the mixer each time you add dry ingredients so they don’t go flying all over your kitchen!
- Slowly add the dry ingredients 1/4 cup at a time. Mix on low speed between each 1/4 cup. Your cookie dough will be somewhat firm like the pictures above.
- Divide the dough in half and put each half into two bowls.
- Add cocoa and 1 tablespoon additional sugar to one bowl. Mix well. This is your chocolate part of the cookies.
- Now you get to use it like playdough! Get a piece of wax paper and lay on the counter. Tear off pieces of cookie dough from both piles and roll like snakes!
- Alternate vanilla and chocolate rolls, pressing together firmly (without smooshing them). Create 3-4 layers of snakes.
- Use the wax paper to gently press the layers together. If you look at my photos, you can see tiny gaps…I didn’t press enough when adding each vanilla and chocolate roll.
- Wrap the roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or more
For full instructions please see : www.fearlessdining.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making GLUTEN FREE CZECH BLACK AND WHITE COOKIES recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-16 08:02:29.