Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very delicious Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. Please comply with the instructions well.
For the bars:
1/2 C butter (see notes for dairy free)
1 C gluten free graham cracker crumbs
1 C powdered sugar
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
3/4 C peanut butter (I have not used natural in this recipe)
For the topping:
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the butter to a large, microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir really well and continue to heat at 50% power for 20 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the graham cracker base and evenly spread it across the top.
- Refrigerate for until the bars are set, about 2 hours. Slice into squares and serve at room temperature or cold. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- For dairy free, I use palm shortening and dairy free chocolate chips. The dairy free version is a bit softer than the regular version but are just as delicious!
- I have also made this by melting the peanut butter with the butter in step 1. It makes it easier to mix but you need to refrigerate it for about 15-20 minutes before pouring the chocolate over the top.
Original Recipes visit: Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars @ whattheforkfoodblog.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.