Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make very tasty Gluten Free Breakfast Burrito recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Gluten Free Breakfast Burrito. Please adhere to the directions well.
This Whole 30 Breakfast Burrito is a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free way to start your day, mid-day meal or even dinner.
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water (or cashewmilk)
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped green onions
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 romain lettuce leaf (whole, chopped, or shredded)
- 1/2 Roma tomato (diced)
- 1 to 2 Slices Whole 30 compliant bacon (cooked)
- Fresh avocado slices
- Whole 30 compliant salsa
- Clarified butter (for cooking)
- Whip the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix in the green onions. Set aside.
- Heat clarified butter in a non-stick frying pan mine still sticks over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the eggs and allow to cook without touching until they start to set.
- Gently lift up the edge of the egg and tilt the pan to fill in the void with the uncooked eggs. Continue moving around the sides of the pan until the egg is set.
- Slide the egg back and forth from front to back to loosen, use your spatula if necessary, and flip the whole egg over in the pan.
- Continue cooking until egg is cooked through.
- Slide egg out onto a plate. Top with lettuce, bacon, tomato, and avocado.
- Fold the edges of the egg toward the center and secure with toothpicks, if desired.
- Top with salsa and serve.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Gluten Free Breakfast Burrito recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn