Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make very yummy Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Paleo and Dairy Free) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Paleo and Dairy Free). Please follow the directions well.
These muffins are not only gluten free, but also paleo friendly, dairy free, and made with coconut flour.
In the fall, I usually make mostly pumpkin desserts, but want to try something different this year. I considered making an apple pie, but since I didn’t have too much time this weekend, making these gluten free apple cinnamon muffins worked out even better because they were so fast to make!
They took less than 10 minutes to put together and left my house smelling amazing from the fresh apples and cinnamon!
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients except the apples and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Set the mixture aside. Then cut the apples into small pieces. I cut mine into about 1/2 inch pieces.
- Then take about a tablespoon of cinnamon and mix it in with the apple pieces, until they are all covered in it.
- Prepare your muffin tins or you can use paper muffin cups like I did. Take about a tablespoon of batter and put it at the bottom of the muffin cup.
for full recipes please see : www.healthextremist.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Paleo and Dairy Free) recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-13 09:20:49.