The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Gingerbread Pound Cake.
I tailored this recipe I found on The View from Great Island blog (link to this site is below). The original was half my recipe and served with cream cheese frosting. I don’t think it is necessary for the frosting. The cake is sweet by itself. I ended up doubling the recipe because I wanted to put it into an Angel food pan or Bundt pan which it works well in.
- 2 sticks butter softened…[$2.00]
- 2 cups white granulated sugar …[$0.58]
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract …[$0.70]
- 2 large eggs …[$0.46]
- 2 cups applesauce …[$2.20]
- 3 cups all purpose flour …[$0.69]
- 2 tsp. baking soda …[$0.08]
- 2 tsp. salt …[$0.04]
- 3 tsp. ground ginger …[$0.33]
- 4 tsp. ground cinnamon …[$0.16]
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice …[$0.37]
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar …[$0.17]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 10 inch angel food cake Bundt cake pan.
- Cream together butter, white granulated sugar, and vanilla until smooth and combined together.
- Add eggs and applesauce and combine well. Add remaining ingredients and beat until all is smooth.
for full recipes please see : www.oneacrevintagehome.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Gingerbread Pound Cake dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.