Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really yummy GERMAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES THM-S, LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook GERMAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES THM-S, LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE. Please comply with the instructions well.
I have always loved German Chocolate Cake, and I grew up eating my Mom’s famous homemade version. So good! A couple of weeks ago, I published a German Chocolate Muffin in a Mug recipe, and it has been receiving good reviews. Seems people like the combination of coconut, pecans, caramel, and chocolate!
I was going to make Almond Joy cookies this past weekend, but when I went to the pantry, I realized I did not have any sliced almonds. But I didn’t despair – instead, I switched gears and made these German Chocolate Cookies instead!
- For the Caramel:
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Xylitol
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- For the Cookies:
- 3/4 Cup Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Cup Finely Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Lily’s Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- For the Drizzle:
- 4 Squares Lily’s Chocolate Baking Bar or 85% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the Caramel
- Melt butter and xylitol in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes, or until it begins to turn a light golden brown color.
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy whipping cream.
- Set caramel aside to cool.
for full recipes please see : mymontanakitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making GERMAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES THM-S, LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.