The production process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Garlic Sesame Noodles.
Easy garlic sesame noodles that happen to be vegan, gluten-free, and protein-packed thanks to Explore Cuisine chickpea spaghetti! Ready in just 10 minutes of cooking and seasoned with a sweet and savory, super garlicky sesame sauce.
- 1 8 oz. package Explore Cuisine chickpea spaghetti
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks
- 1 head broccoli cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 green onions or scallions thinly sliced (optional, for serving)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional, for serving)
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or use brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce (or use sriracha, etc.)
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Boil a large pot of water. Cook the Explore Cuisine chickpea spaghetti according to package directions until cooked through. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust the seasoning to taste if desired.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until starting to become tender, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli, and cook for another 2 minutes until the broccoli turns bright green.
- Add the cooked chickpea noodles and sauce mixture, folding gently to combine. Continue to cook for about 3 more minutes, or until the sauce is thickened slightly and heated throughout. Serve hot, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds if desired.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Garlic Sesame Noodles dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.tn