Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make really yummy Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips recipes. The production process is very simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips. Please follow the directions well.
Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips – An incredibly flavorful, crispy, and absolutely delicious snack!
- 4 yellow squash (small to medium), sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray (I use Organic Olive Oil by Pam)
- Serve with Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine squash, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Dip slices of squash in cheese mixture and coat on both sides, pressing on the coating to stick.
- Place the squash in a single layer on the previously prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray. This will help with achieving a crunchier texture.
- Get Full Recipe => diethood.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-27 17:38:01.