The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipes.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower is comfort food in a bowl! This recipe is easy to make, delicious, and guaranteed to please a crowd. Weight Watcher friendly- 1 SmartPoint!
Mashed potatoes are comfort in a bowl to me. I could eat mashed potatoes probably every day, but it really isn’t smart for my waist line. Whoever thought of replacing cauliflower with potatoes to make mashed “potatoes” is a genius! I’ve made mashed cauliflower a ton of ways, but the best way I’ve found is without using milk. That’s right, without milk! My Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe will be sure to satisfy your comfort food craving and it’s only 1 SmartPoint per serving.
- Head of cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon Light Butter (I prefer to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon Light S
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Salt, to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- Clean cauliflower and cut the center bottom to remove the stem and leaf parts.
- Dice cauliflower into chunks and put into a large pot. Fill pot with water to cover the cauliflower.
- Top with fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Visit Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipes By http://bitesofflavor.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipes dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-03 01:32:07.