The production process is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Garlic Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken + Potatoes (one pan).
garlic lemon herb mediterranean chicken and potatoes, all made in the one pan for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
- 4 skin-on , bone-in chicken thighs
- ¼ cup lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves , crushed
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt , plus extra
- 8 baby potatoes , halved
- 1 red onion , cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1 large zucchini , sliced
- 4 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- Lemon slices , to serve
Pat thighs dry with paper towel. In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley and salt. Pour out half of the marinade and store in a jug to use later.
Add the chicken to the marinade in the dish and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes if rushed; 1 hour if time allows; or over night, turning each chicken thigh occasionally in the marinade.
Preheat oven to 220°C | 430°F. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large oven-proof pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden browned (about 4 minutes each side). Drain some of the excess fat, leaving about a tablespoon for added flavour.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Garlic Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken + Potatoes (one pan) dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-27 08:59:00.