The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken with Mozzarella.
The easiest garlic butter tomato baked chicken with mozzarella. It’s a one pan recipe that comes complete with roasted sweet balsamic tomatoes, cooked chicken with melty mozzarella and the most fantastic sauce for your quinoa, rice, pasta, or veggies!
- 1 tablespoons EACH: olive oil and white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Balsamic Tomato Pan Sauce:
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons EACH: balsamic vinegar and melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon EACH: onion powder and dried thyme
- 1- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- MARINATE: Add all the ingredients except the chicken breasts into a zip top bag along with 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Seal the bag and shake until mixed. Add the chicken breasts, seal, and massage so the chicken is covered in the marinade, set aside for 10-15 minutes while you prep the remaining ingredients. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- BALSAMIC TOMATO PAN SAUCE: Add all the ingredients except the mozzarella to an oven-safe baking dish, along with a big pinch of salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Move the tomatoes around the edges and place the chicken breasts in the center.
- BAKE: Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked through. Add the mozzarella cheese to the chicken breasts and broil just long enough for the cheese to melt. Top with additional chopped basil or parsley and serve warm with crusty bread, pasta, rice, or steamed veggies!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken with Mozzarella recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-04-30 21:15:58.