Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very tasty Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice recipes. The production process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice – Crispy, soft and SO delish! These thin chicken cutlets served with rich and fragrant cauliflower rice are just perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to come home to a delicious gluten-free, low carb, Keto dinner.
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
- Red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
- In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
- Stir in the 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, about half the parsley, and lemon zest (if using). Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the lemon juice and a few sprinkles of leftover parmesan cheese, if you like.
- Adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in the remaining parsley. Return chicken over cauliflower rice and reheat quickly. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and more parmesan. Enjoy!
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn