Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Gameday Breakfast Sliders recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Gameday Breakfast Sliders. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 1 pkg (12 count) Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 – 10 eggs (depending on egg size & how “eggy” you want your sliders)
- 6 large slices provolone cheese (thin slices)
- sliced ham (at least 6 large, thin slices)
- ¼ Cup butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Scramble up your eggs however you like to do them.
- While the eggs scramble, cut the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms).
- Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a pan and top with a thin layer of provolone cheese (I used about two large slices).
- Once the eggs are done, cover the cheese layer with the eggs. Then, lay ham slices over the eggs. If your provolone is nice & thin, then you can add two more slices over the eggs and then again over the ham.
- Place the top sheet of rolls over the ham.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Gameday Breakfast Sliders dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.