The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook FUDGY OREO BROWNIES.
These brownies are super thick, fudgy, and rich in flavour. I’ve stuffed them with whole Oreos, and topped them with broken ones. Perfection.
You won’t be able to stop at just one brownie – trust me. 🙂
These brownies are requested quite a lot, but I don’t mind. It means I get to have a few every time I make them!
- 1 and 1/4 sticks unsalted butter 140g
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar 300g
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder 75g
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs cold
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain/all-purpose flour 60g
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 16 Oreos whole
- Oreos chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 1 minute. Stir well, then microwave for another minute. The mixture should very warm to the touch.
for full recipes please see : marshasbakingaddiction.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making FUDGY OREO BROWNIES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.