Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty frozen watermelon lemonade slushies + video recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook frozen watermelon lemonade slushies + video. Please comply with the guidelines well.
May and June are packed with weddings, our baby shower, trips and deadlines. Now that we’ve got a little thing like a due-date circling above our calendars, we’re cramming in a lot of excitement into a few short months.
And what do you celebrate with? A cocktail. Or, a mocktail. However the shoe drink fits.
In my non-pregnant life, I’m not really much of a mocktail person. I prefer either alcohol or water to sip on, without much in-between for beverages. Perhaps it’s because I’m not a big fan of plain juice, or that I prefer my sweet beverages to have a little kick to them. Either way, I typically go big or go home.
- 4 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch mint leaves, (plus more for garnish, if desired)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemonade juice
- 3 tablespoons water (or gin! or vodka! see notes)
- Cube the watermelon and place in a single layer on a baking sheet to freeze, at least 2 hours. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Place the sugar, water and mint in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, until reduced and sugar is completely absorbed. Let sit for at least 15 more minutes off heat so that mint can be infused into the syrup. Before using, remove the mint leaves.
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender (if you use a regular blender, you may need to add the frozen watermelon cubes in batches): frozen watermelon cubes, mint syrup (with mint leaves removed) and lemon juice. Puree until thick, then slowly add in water/alcohol until a thick and creamy texture develops. Depending on the strength of your blender, you may need less or more water.
For full instructions please see : www.delishknowledge.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making frozen watermelon lemonade slushies + video recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.