Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make really delicious Fried Ravioli Appetizer Recipe recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Fried Ravioli Appetizer Recipe. Please comply with the directions well.
9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
2 to 3 cups oil
¾ cup flour
1½ cups Panko
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook ravioli pasta so it very al-dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Mix Panko, Parmesan, parsley, salt and garlic powder together in a small bowl and then carefully pour onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Toss ravioli in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the Panko mixture.
- When oil is ready cook the ravioli in the oil for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip in marinara and alfredo sauce.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Fried Ravioli Appetizer @ chef-in-training.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Fried Ravioli Appetizer Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.