The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Fried Mozzarella Recipe.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Mix eggs until well blended.
- Mix Panko, Parmesan, parsley, and salt together in a small bowl and then carefully pour onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat to 365 degrees F.
- Toss sliced mozzarella cheese in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the Panko mixture.
- When oil is ready and up to temperature, cook the cheese in the oil for about 30 seconds to 1 minute until golden brown.
- Remove carefully from oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara and alfredo sauce.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Fried Mozzarella @ chef-in-training.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Fried Mozzarella Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn