Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty French Onion Zoodle Bake dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook French Onion Zoodle Bake. Please follow the instructions well.
French Onion Zoodle Bake has all the flavors of the classic French soup, but with a healthy, hearty twist!
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini noodles (or two medium sized zucchinis)
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped (+ more for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fontina cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet preheated to medium heat, melt butter. Place onion into skillet and cook for a few minutes. Add salt, pepper, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme. Stir and cook for another couple of minutes. Add beef broth and cook until onions are golden brown about 12 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to keep the onions from burning.
- Next, spray an 5 X 8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine zucchini noodles and French onion mixture. Pour the French onion zoodle mixture into the dish and garnish top with Fontina cheese. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool slighlty before serving. Garnish with fresh thyme if desired. Also, there is a probability that liquid from the zucchini will appear. If so, just drain it off carefully with a spoon before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making French Onion Zoodle Bake dishes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-10 06:44:28.