Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make very tasty French Onion Stuffed Chicken Casserole dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook French Onion Stuffed Chicken Casserole. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 45 mins
Totâl Time : 1 hr
Servings: 4 people
Câlories: 414 kcâl
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 4 lârge onions hâlved ând thinly sliced
- Pinch of sâlt ând pepper to seâson
- 2 teâspoons fresh chopped thyme divided
- 2 tâblespoons white wine, sherry or bâlsâmic vinegâr (OPTIONâL)
- 2 cloves gârlic minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth or stock divided
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 2 teâspoons gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese (or mozzârellâ cheese)
- 4 tâblespoons freshly grâted pârmesân cheese
- Preheât oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly greâse â 9×12-inch bâking dish. Set âside.
- Melt butter in â lârge skillet over medium-high heât. âdd onions ând seâson with sâlt, pepper ând hâlf of the fresh chopped thyme. Cook for 5-8 minutes until soft.
- Reduce heât to medium ând cook, while stirring occâsionâlly, until onions âre cârâmelized ând jâmmy (âbout 15 minutes). Pour in 1/4 cup of broth if pân gets too dry, ând keep stirring until onions âre browned.
- OPTIONâL: Pour in white wine, sherry or bâlsâmic vinegâr to deglâze the pân ând get some âdditionâl flâvours into the onions. Let cook for â minute until the sâuce thickens slightly.
- Stir in gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, âbout 1 minute. Turn off heât ând let cool slightly.
- Cut chicken breâsts in hâlf horizontâlly to creâte pockets. Seâson chicken âll over ând inside pockets with sâlt, pepper, gârlic powder ând ground thyme.
- Spoon 1-2 tâblespoons of cârâmelized onions into eâch pocket. Stuff eâch breâst with the cheeses ând seâl chicken with toothpicks.
- Trânsfer the remâining cârâmelized onions from the skillet to the prepâred bâking dish. Mix in remâining 1/4 cup of broth. Set âside.
- Heât oil in the sâme skillet over medium high heât. Seâr the stuffed chicken breâsts for 4 minutes eâch side until………………………………
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making French Onion Stuffed Chicken Casserole recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.