Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty French Onion Soup Recipe recipes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare French Onion Soup Recipe. Please comply with the guidelines well.
1 1/2 lbs onions (about 3 large onions), thinly sliced
3 Tbs. butter
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
2 Tbs. flour
6 cups beef stock
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 piece celery just a small chunk, not the whole rib
2 bay leaves
8 slices french baguette bread
4 tablespoons butter melted
2 cloves garlic halved
1 cup Gruyere cheese , fresh grated
1/3 cup parmesan cheese , fresh grated
- Add butter and onions to a large pot over medium heat. Season with a little salt and pepper and cook until softened.
- Add sugar and continue to gently stir until onions become golden brown and caramelized, about 25 minutes. Careful to not let them burn!
- Add the flour and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add beef stock, wine, thyme, celery and bay leaves. Cook partially covered for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Visit French Onion Soup @ tastesbetterfromscratch.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making French Onion Soup Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-08-08 12:10:19.