Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Please adhere to the directions well.
Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes that can go directly from the freezer into your oven! Make them ahead for an easy (vegetarian) meal prep lunch or dinner.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese 3/4 mixed in
- Serve with avocado salsa and/or sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and pat to dry. Using a fork, poke holes in the sweet potato and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at for 45-90 minutes.
- Sweet potatoes are done when a knife inserted into the center goes in with no resistance. You can also use a oven gloved hand to gently squeeze the sweet potato all the way along.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool slightly (10 or so minutes) before slicing them in half lengthwise.
- Gently scoop out filling, leaving a small border along the inside of the sweet potato skins.
- Mash together the sweet potato filling with enchilada sauce, salt, chili powder and cumin. Stir in the beans, corn and ¾ cup cheese, and spoon gently back into the skins.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ¾ cup cheese.
- To bake immediatelyBake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- To freeze: Cool completely, then wrap in plastic cling wrap. Store in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
- To re-heat: Thawed: Unwrap, and place in a baking dish. Bake uncovered at 425°F for 15-20 minutes until cheese bubbles and potatoes are heated through.
- To bake from frozen: Unwrap, and place in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 425°F for 40 minutes, then remove foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes until cheese bubbles and potatoes are heated through.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes dishes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn