Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty FREEZER BREAKFAST BURRITOS dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook FREEZER BREAKFAST BURRITOS. Please follow the directions well.
I mean it.
Put down the instant oatmeal.
Because the best breakfast burrito is coming your way.
This bad boy is filled with all that is good and pure – refried beans, eggs, cheese, breakfast sausage, and of course, tater tots.
You can’t have a breakfast burrito without the tots.
And you can freeze these as needed.
Just be sure to freeze them after assembling, not after they go in the oven.
You also want to make sure to use room temperature ingredients to avoid any sogginess.
They can be frozen a month ahead in individual servings, wrapped in aluminum foil – dated and stacked in a Ziploc bag.
See? Done and done.
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 links breakfast sausage, casing removed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup half and half*
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cook tater tots according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks; drain excess fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet.
for full recipes please see : damndelicious.net
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making FREEZER BREAKFAST BURRITOS dishes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.