Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy Focaccia with Caramelized Onion, Tomato & Rosemary recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Focaccia with Caramelized Onion, Tomato & Rosemary. Please adhere to the directions well.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yeast, warm water, and honey. Let rest until yeast blooms and bubbles form on top, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, ¼ cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Turn the dough onto a well-floured surface and knead until dough is smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and let rest in a warm place until dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove dough from bowl and press it into a lightly oiled 9- by 13-inch baking sheet until it touches the edges. Using your finger, poke holes all over the dough. Drizzle the dough with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Let rest until the dough becomes puffy, about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add onion slices, cover and cook until onion is golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Top the dough with tomato slices, caramelized onions, rosemary, Parmesan cheese, and salt. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake until the focaccia is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack. Cut into pieces and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Focaccia with Caramelized Onion, Tomato & Rosemary @ cookincanuck.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Focaccia with Caramelized Onion, Tomato & Rosemary recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.