Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very yummy Floss Roll recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Floss Roll. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
• 4 egg yolks
• 10g castor sugar
• 60g Liddells lactose free milk ( Or any milk)
• 40g vegetable oil, or melted butter
• 25g corn flour , 75g cake flour
• 4 egg whites
• 40g castor sugar
• Some pork or chicken floss, some chopped spring onions,
• 1 tsp sesame seeds, some mayonnaise and chillie sauce
- Line a 10X14’ baking tray with baking paper. Lightly oil the tray then line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sift the corn flour and cake flours together.
- Beat egg yolks and 10g sugar until frothy. Add in oil and milk, mix well.
- Mix in flours and mix to smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites in a clean mixing bowl until frothy, then slowly add in castor sugar(40g), continued beating until soft peak formed. Sprinkled with 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- For full instructions please see : hellosweetdessert.wordpress.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Floss Roll recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.