The production process is really simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Flatbread Pizza – Greek Style and Easy to Make.
Easy to make and delicious, this Greek Flatbread Pizza has all of the Mediterranean flavors that you love.
- 2 flatbreads
- 5-6 tomatoes sliced Campari or Roma
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 10-12 slices fresh mozarella
- 4 Tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 10-12 cooked shrimp (large is best)
- 12-15 kalamata olives, halved
- 4 slices proscuitto browned, if desired
- 1/2 cucumber, diced optional
- 4-5 basil leaves, cut into strips
- 3-4 Tablespoons Cucumber Ranch Salad Dressing
- Slice tomatoes and lay in single layer on plate and salt lightly
- Brush Flatbreads with olive oil and baked 2-3 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Brush flatbreads with pesto.
- Drain tomatoes and blot with paper towels if needed.
- Top flatbreads with tomatoes, mozarella, feta, shrimp, kalamatas and proscuitto.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Top with fresh basil, diced cucumbers and drizzle with cucumber ranch dressing, if desired.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Flatbread Pizza – Greek Style and Easy to Make recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn