The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Fish Taco Rice Bowls Recipe.
- Add water and rice to a microwave safe bowl and cover. Cook in microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Let sit to cool and then fluff with a fork.
- In a small bowl, add chipotle chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper. Stir to mix.
- Pat the fish dry and rub spice blend on both sides of the fish.
- Heat large skillet to medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of canola oil to the pan, then gently place prepared fish in pan. Sear on both sides for 4-5 minutes. Remove from pan and let rest.
- To a food processor add red onion, garlic clove, fresh cilantro, ¼ cup of canola oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon salt, and cumin. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add mashed avocado and 2 tablespoons of lime juice. Season with salt to taste. Stir everything together.
- Assemble the bowls: add ½ cup of rice, one filet of fish, a generous scoop of avocado mash, ½ cup purple cabbage, ¼ cup of sliced jicama, ¼ cup of diced tomato. Drizzle with dressing mixture and serve!
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Fish Taco Rice Bowls @ joyfulhealthyeats.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Fish Taco Rice Bowls Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn