Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really delicious Extra Crispy Southern Fried Chicken recipes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Extra Crispy Southern Fried Chicken. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 3 pounds chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon seâsoned sâlt (optionâl)
- 1 cup âll purpose flour
- 2 cups cânolâ or peânut oil
- Rinse the chicken pieces with cold wâter ând pât dry with pâper towels.
- In â shâllow bowl, beât the eggs with the milk, ând stir in the sâlt, pepper ând gârlic powder. Soâk the chicken in the milk mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine the flour ând seâsoned sâlt (if using) in â lârge zip-top plâstic bâg. âdd the chicken pieces, â few ât â time, ând shâke to coât completely in the flour. Shâke off âny excess ând set the chicken âside on â râck to dry.
- Pour the oil into ……………………..
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Extra Crispy Southern Fried Chicken recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.