Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very yummy EGG & CHEESE HASH BROWN WAFFLES dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare EGG & CHEESE HASH BROWN WAFFLES. Please follow the instructions well.
That’s why I love this genius breakfast hack – Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles!! By making hash browns in a waffle iron, they get super crispy on the outside, and tender in the middle, plus there’s no flipping required. Add in the eggs, cheese and chives, and it’s a whole breakfast in itself that’s finished in half the time!
Because this is a breakfast hack, we’re starting with pre-shredded (gotta love that time-saver) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. They are ready to go straight out of the bag – totally fresh and never frozen (because who wants soggy frozen potatoes??). Whisk up a few eggs and some milk, then stir them into the potatoes with some shredded cheddar, chives and salt & pepper.
- 1 20- ounce package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives plus some for garnishing
- Salt & pepper
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
- Heat waffle iron on the medium-high setting. Spray each side generously with non-stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, cheese, chives and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
for full recipes please see : www.yellowblissroad.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making EGG & CHEESE HASH BROWN WAFFLES dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.