The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Eclair Ice Box Cake.
15-20 Graham crackers, broken in half
1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz. size)
1-1/2 cups 2% milk, cold
8 ounces COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup butter
¼ cup milk
1 Tbs vanilla extract
White Chocolate Drizzle
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl beat the pudding mix with the milk, using a hand mixer.
- Let it set up a little, then stir in thawed Cool Whip.
- In an 8 x 8 square pan, put a single layer of graham crackers, approximately 10 squares, then top with 1/2 of the pudding cool whip mixture.
- Repeat this by adding 10 more graham cracker squares.
- Then spread the other half of the pudding mixture over the squares.
- Top with remaining 10 graham cracker squares.
- Then make chocolate topping (below), cover with topping, and then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving take white chocolate chips and melt in microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each. Should take about a minute to melt depending on microwave.
- Remove from fridge, and use a spoon to drizzle white chocolate over the top to resemble the top of an eclair.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
- Stir brown sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat, add butter and milk, and bring to a slow boil.
- Let it boil 3-5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add cocoa and brown sugar mixture.
- Return to heat, and whisk until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Set aside to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over Eclair cake and put in fridge to let set up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Eclair Ice Box Cake @ eazypeazymealz.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Eclair Ice Box Cake recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.