The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY FUDGE.
So I’m doing something new today and I’m totally excited about it – fudge! And I’m starting off easy with this White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge. White chocolate and cranberries are easily one of the best holiday flavor combinations, so having a quick treat to put together is a must.
Plus, I wanted to make it a little extra special with it being the holidays and all and I added some sparkling sugar to the top. it takes this Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge and turns it into SPARKLING white chocolate cranberry fudge. And who doesn’t love a little sparkle at the holidays?! It makes this fudge would perfect for gifting or for holiday dessert trays.
- 3 3/4 cups (24oz) white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz (1 1/4 cups) dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
- Sparkling sugar sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
- Place the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
for full recipes please see : www.lifeloveandsugar.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY FUDGE recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.