Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make really delicious Easy vegan on-the-go lunches recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Easy vegan on-the-go lunches. Please follow the directions well.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 large (or two small) head of broccoli, florets removed and chopped to a uniform size
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1-2 Tbsp. dijon mustard*
- 2-3 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup for vegans)**
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 2 handfuls chopped walnuts or almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, then set aside.
- Toss broccoli florets in 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and place on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine dijon, honey/maple syrup, lemon, garlic, and remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a small bowl or cup and stir to combine. The dressing will be thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- When the broccoli is roasted, carefully pour it into a food processor. Pulse until small pieces of broccoli remain (see photos).
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa and pulsed broccoli.
- Get more vegan lunch recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Easy vegan on-the-go lunches recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.