Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very delicious EASY VEGAN COCONUT MOUNDS recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook EASY VEGAN COCONUT MOUNDS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Add the coconut, coconut milk, coconut oil, and agave, to a food processor. Pulse several times, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed until the coconut mixture is blended but still has texture. You should be able to pinch the filling and it will hold together, but still be a bit crumbly.
- Take two tablespoons of the coconut mixture and form a bar shape, and place it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, you should get about 8 bars. Or for coconut balls, take one tablespoon and form a ball, making about 16 balls. Pop the tray into the freezer to firm up for 10 minutes.
For full instructions please see : itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making EASY VEGAN COCONUT MOUNDS recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.