Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make very tasty Easy Vegan Coconut Curry Ready in 25 Minutes! dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Easy Vegan Coconut Curry Ready in 25 Minutes!. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
This easy vegan Chickpea Coconut Curry is healthy and FULL of flavor. Ready in less than 30 minutes, not too spicy, and perfect for fast weeknight dinners.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil — or substitute extra-virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 medium yellow onion — thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger — or in a pinch, 2–3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste — plus 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 small/medium carrots — peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds (about 2 cups)
- 2 large red bell peppers — cored and sliced
- 2 cans light coconut milk — (14 ounce cans)
- 2-4 teaspoons coconut sugar — brown sugar, or turbinado sugar
- 1 can reduced-sodium chickpeas — (15 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce — plus 2 teaspoons, or tamari to make the recipe gluten free
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Chopped fresh cilantro — for serving
- Prepared brown rice or quinoa — for serving
- Heat a large pot such as a Dutch oven over medium. Once hot, add the coconut oil and onion. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add the garlic and ginger and let cook 30 seconds, then add the red curry paste and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine and let cook 1 additional minute. Add the carrots and bell pepper and stir to coat with the spices and curry. Add the coconut milk, 2 teaspoons sugar, and chickpeas. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Then reduce the heat to low and continue cooking (uncovered) for 10 to 15 minutes, until slightly thickened and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce and rice vinegar. Taste and add additional soy sauce (for more saltiness), sugar (for more sweetness), or red pepper flakes (for more heat) as desired. Stir in the peas and let cook 3 additional minutes. Serve warm over rice, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Easy Vegan Coconut Curry Ready in 25 Minutes! recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn