Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on just how to make very delicious easy traditional irish colcannon recipe dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook easy traditional irish colcannon recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 4 cups of russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage (I used pre-packaged slaw)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 Tbs salted butter, divided
- 1 cup of sour cream (I used Mexican sour cream)
- Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender, drain and return to same pan.
- Add sour cream (or Mexican Crema) to potatoes, pepper and 2 Tbs of butter, mashing gently to allow for a chunky texture.
- While potatoes are cooking, sauté cabbage and green onions in 2 Tbs butter over medium heat until cabbage is soft and starting to char. Add to smashed potatoes and stir.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making easy traditional irish colcannon recipe dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.