The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION.
This tomato and basil quinoa risotto for one, takes ridiculously little time and makes a very easy, super healthy lunch or dinner! The recipe is gluten-free, but I did put some Mozzarella cheese, so if you’re vegan or live dairy-free – just leave the cheese out, mkay? It’s just as good. This quinoa risotto is also a good source of protein, antioxidants and suitable for weight loss.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 fresh tomatoes, small to medium-sized
- 3 sun dried tomatoes, soaked for 30min
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small zucchini or 1/2 large
- handful basil
- handful arugula
- 1 garlic clove
- some mozzarella
- some parmesan
- For tomato sauce: Blend 2 fresh tomatoes with the sundried tomatoes (soaked before), basil and garlic. I used a hand blenderfor this step, but you can use any food processor you have available.
- Chop the other two fresh tomatoes and zucchini.
- In a medium-sized pan add the chopped tomatoes with 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook for 1 min. Then add the tomato sauce you just made. Stir in the quinoa, for about 1-2 minutes and mix well.
- Visit EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION By https://www.beautybites.org/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn