The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Easy Taco Soup Ready in 10 Minutes.
An easy taco soup recipe that is ready in 10 minutes and packed with southwest flavor. The perfect back to school dinner when you need to have dinner ready in a hurry.
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans — (14-ounce cans) rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes in their juices — (28 ounces)
- 1 can Mexican-style corn — (14 ounces) drained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Toppings: Crushed tortilla chips — freshly grated cheese (I like sharp cheddar), sour cream or plain non-fat Greek yogurt, freshly chopped cilantro, avocado
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large, deep soup pot over medium heat. Stir to combine. Continue heating until warmed through. Taste, adding additional salt and pepper as desired. Serve hot with desired toppings.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Easy Taco Soup Ready in 10 Minutes dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn