Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very tasty EASY ROASTED GARLIC ALFREDO TORTELLINI recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare EASY ROASTED GARLIC ALFREDO TORTELLINI. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 2 heads of roasted garlic (refer to the post for directions if you don’t know how, it’s simple!)
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Picholini Olive Oil, or sub for regular Pomepian Olive Oil
- 1 cup heavy cream,dividied
- heaping ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese + another ¼-1/2 cup
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 14oz container of tortellini (refrigerated or frozen – if using frozen, cook according to directions beforehand)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- parsley to garnish (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine the 2 heads of roasted garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of Pompeian olive oil, & ¼ cup of the heavy cream. Blend until the garlic is pulverized. Into the garlic mixture, pour in the remaining ¾ cup heavy cream, heaping ¼ cup sour cream, & ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Blend the mixture for 30-60 seconds until everything is combined. The mixture will be thick & slightly lumpy, which is perfectly normal! Set the sauce aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Add your tortellini & toss the pasta around in the melted butter to coat. Pour the sauce on top of the pasta, & stir gently to combine. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring gently occasionally. The sauce will thicken.
- Sprinkle on ¼ cup to ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese (depending on your tastes), stir to combine and remove from the heat. Pour the tortellini into a serving vessel, & garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- This recipe serves 4, but can be easily doubled or tripled as desired.
- To make this meal more hearty, you can easily add some chopped cooked chicken or cooked shrimp to this pasta dish.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making EASY ROASTED GARLIC ALFREDO TORTELLINI recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.