Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy Easy Quinoa Flatbread dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Easy Quinoa Flatbread. Please follow the instructions well.
This amazingly simple and easy Quinoa Flatbread is healthy and sure to be a new family favorite. You just may never buy bread again after tasting these delicious flatbreads. It is versatile and oh so yummy! A fabulous Whole Food Plant Based recipe. Vegan, oil free, sugar free, no processed ingredients.
- 1 cup quinoa – uncooked
- ½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a 14 x 20 baking sheet with parchment paper. Invert the parchment paper and trace an 11-inch diameter circle in the center of the parchment paper to use as a pouring guide. Flip the parchment paper over and place onto the baking sheet. You should be able to see the circle from the other side.
- Place the dry quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and rinse the quinoa really well with running water for two minutes. This removes the bitterness from the quinoa. Shake to drain excess moisture.
- Add the rinsed quinoa, plant milk, baking powder, and sea salt into a high speed blender and blend on high for one minute.
- The batter consistency is key here. Since quinoa has slight variations of “dryness” depending on how old it is, you need to pay attention to the thickness of the batter. The batter should be slightly thicker than a fudgy brownie batter. It will need help with a rubber spatula getting it onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drop the batter into the center of the circle that you drew on the parchment paper. Once you get ALL the batter out of the high-speed blender, take a rubber spatula and start to spread it out. Working from the center, gently pushing the batter outwards until you reach the outline of the circle. The batter should be spread very thin.
- Place the quinoa flatbread into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the quinoa flatbread and using a thin edged spatula, gently loosen the bread from the parchment paper, flip over, and then return to the oven for another 6 to 7 minutes: 6 minutes for crispy, 7 minutes for crispy and crunchy.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Easy Quinoa Flatbread dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn