Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Easy Puff Pastry recipes. The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Easy Puff Pastry. Please follow the directions well.
9 ounces cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes [2 sticks + 2 tablespoons]
1.5 cups all purpose flour
¼ + ⅛ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons water, very cold
¾ teaspoon cider vinegar
- In the steel bowl of your stand mixer whisk together flour and salt.
- Cut butter into small cubes and transfer it to the mixer bowl.
- Toss with your hands until the butter is coated. Cover and chill the bowl for around 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Fit the bowl into your stand mixer with the paddle attachment and blend on low speed for around 1.5 minutes [the butter will break]. You don’t want to overmix here.
- With the mixer running on low speed, add the water-vinegar mixture.
- In around 15 seconds, you will see that dough starts coming together in large chunks but it will not look smooth. Turn off the mixer at this stage.
- Dump the mixture on your work surface that has been dusted with flour.
- Bring the dough together, working with your hands. Give a few whacks with your rolling pin, this makes it easier to roll the dough.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Remove any excess flour from the dough. Now make a letter fold by bringing both sides of the dough in the center.
- Use your rolling pin to join the two ends and make a smooth surface.
- Now fold again to form a log. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- Repeat this turning and folding step 2 more times, chilling the dough for 20 minutes between each turn.
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 48 hours before using. You can also freeze the dough and it will stay good for around 6 weeks.
Original Recipes visit: Easy Puff Pastry @ cookwithmanali.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Easy Puff Pastry dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.