Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Easy Matcha Green Tea Latte dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Easy Matcha Green Tea Latte. Please adhere to the instructions well.
This Matcha Green Tea Latte recipe is dairy-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free too, and with just 40 calories per serving, you can drink it pretty much guilt-free.
- 2 cups almond milk (or your favorite non-dairy beverage)
- 1/2-1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia
- Warm 2 cups of almond milk on the stove or in the microwave until it reaches your desired temperature. You don’t want it too hot (definitely not boiling.)
- Pour into a blender, preferably a single-serving blender cup.
- Add the matcha green tea powder, vanilla extract, and stevia drops.
- Blend for 3-5 seconds.
- Serve warm.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Easy Matcha Green Tea Latte dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn