The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare EASY LOW-CARB CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE.
This Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe can be made in less than 15 minutes! It can be served by itself, as a quick lunch, or as a side dish. This recipe can be part of a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, dairy free, whole-30, Atkins, Paleo, or Banting diet.
- 2 tablespoons butter, ghee, coconut oil, or olive oil
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup carrot finely diced (optional)
- 1 ounce green onion (about 2 large or 4 small) sliced, with white and green parts separated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce or Tamari (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
In a large heavy skillet or wok, melt butter or oil of choice over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and riced cauliflower. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften–about 5 minutes.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making EASY LOW-CARB CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn