Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious Easy Lemon Tart recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Easy Lemon Tart. Please follow the guidelines well.
These easy lemon tarts only have 3 ingredients and they’re done in under 30 minutes. The perfect quick dessert for any party or any time a lemon craving hits.
- 1 16 ounce package sugar cookie dough (I used the Pillsbury break apart kind, but you can also use the roll) OR 1 recipe of your favorite prepared sugar cookie dough
- 1 about 8-10 ounces jar lemon curd
- Fresh fruit for topping — optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray that has flour in it.
- If using the break apart sugar cookie dough, break apart each square, roll into a ball, and press into the bottom and up the sides of each cavity of the mini muffin pan. If using a roll of cookie dough, use 1 tablespoon sized balls and do the same. (Same goes if you’re using scratch cookie dough.)
- Bake cookie tarts for about 10 minutes, until they just start to turn golden around the edges. Cool, then remove from the pans carefully. They should pop out if you’ve sprayed the pan well, but using a butter knife to pop them out might help.
- Fill cooled cookies with lemon curd and top with a raspberry, blueberry, or strawberry. Store loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Easy Lemon Tart dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-03 07:02:03.