The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe with Ground Beef.
How to make taco salad in just 20 minutes! This easy taco salad recipe is EASY, with common ingredients. And, the whole family will love healthy taco salad with ground beef.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp Avocado oil (or any oil of choice)
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning (store-bought or home-made)
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 1/3 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 medium Avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Scallions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Tomato salsa
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add ground beef. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces with a spatula, for about 7-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
- Stir taco seasoning into the ground beef until well combined.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef. Toss everything together.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe with Ground Beef recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn