The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Easy Fluffy Low Carb Keto Pancakes.
Pancakes are an all-time favorite breakfast choice in the morning. However, those of us on keto are wary of the large amounts of carbs and sugar pancakes usually contain. We have to make particular changes to our daily diet, and that means drastically reducing our carb intake.
- 2 tsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 4 Eggs separated
- 1 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit natural sweetener
- 120 g Cream Cheese full fat
- Separate the eggs whites from yolk into 2 different bowls.
- Add the cream cheese, Lakanto Monkfruit and Psyllium Husk powder into the bowl containing the egg yolks. Mix well together with a hand mixer until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Let the mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the psyllium husk powder to thicken the eggs. The longer you let it sit, the better it will come out thicker.
- With the bowl containing the egg whites, mix well with a hand mixer for a couple minutes, or until you get light and fluffy texture with stiff peaks.
- Pour the whipped eggs whites in with the other mixture and use a spatula to fold. Be sure to fold the ingredients together and not over-mix (important). This will determine whether your pancakes come out fluffy or not.
- Heat up a large skillet on low heat and coat with cooking spray (or butter if you prefer).
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and allow to cook for about 4-5 minutes (on low heat) then flip with a spatula and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat this process for each pancake.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Easy Fluffy Low Carb Keto Pancakes recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-23 22:17:35.