Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. Please adhere to the instructions well.
So what makes these buttery batons tasty enough to steer clear of the drive-through breakfast menu? None other than a simple cinnamon-vanilla custard that lends the characteristic eggy coating.
But slices of bread were so 2013. It’s about time you forget the forks and take a walk on the slender side with finger-friendly French toast sticks. All that’s missing from this breakfast party is a few fresh berry buoys and a warm maple syrup plunge pool. Dip. Dunk. Repeat.
- 8 slices thick-cut Texas toast (See Kelly’s Notes)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Unsalted butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Cut each slice of Texas toast into four sticks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. Dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat it on all sides so that it’s well-saturated with the custard.
- Shake off any excess and place the coated bread on a large plate or baking dish. Repeat the dipping process with the remaining pieces of bread.
for full recipes please see : www.justataste.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.