The production process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare EASY CARAMEL ICED COFFEE.
I love iced coffee…especially on hot summer days. What I don’t love, however, is how pricey they can be.
This delicious iced coffee recipe is super easy to make at home. It uses easy ingredients that you may already have in your pantry and fridge and it comes together in a matter of minutes.
Easy Caramel Iced Coffee
Course: Beverages and Cocktails
Prep Time: 12m
Total Time: 12m
Servings (change # to adjust recipe measurements): 2
Author: Christina Hitchcock
– 3/4 cup double strength brewed coffee brew the coffee using double the amount of coffee grounds that you would normally use
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– 3/4 cup half and half
– 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
– 2 cups ice
- Combine coffee, sugar, half and half and caramel topping in a pitcher or large container.
- Stir until sugar and caramel are dissolved.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill until cold.
- When ready to serve, put 1 cup of ice cubes in each glass and pour in coffee mixture.
Read more please visit : www.itisakeeper.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making EASY CARAMEL ICED COFFEE dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.