Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on how to make really delicious Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 3 egg yolks (see how to separate eggs)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter (if using salted butter, skip the added salt)
- Melt the butter: Melt the butter slowly in a small pot. Try not to let it boil—you want the moisture in the butter to remain there and not steam away.
- Blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, until lightened in color: Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne (if using) into your blender. Blend the egg yolk mixture at a medium to medium high speed until it lightens in color, about 20-30 seconds.The friction generated by the blender blades will heat the yolks a bit. The blending action will also introduce a little air into them, making your hollandaise a bit lighter.
- Lower blender setting, slowly drizzle in melted butter: Once the yolks have lightened in color, turn the blender down to its lowest setting (if you only have one speed on your blender it will still work), and drizzle in the hot melted butter slowly, while the blender is going.Continue to blend for another couple seconds after the butter is all incorporated.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.