Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy Easy Beef and Broccoli Noodles recipes. The production process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Easy Beef and Broccoli Noodles. Please adhere to the instructions well.
We’re definitely saving this recipe for a lazy (and cold) Saturday night, sitting back on our sofa, watching Netflix, and eating a nice bowl of hot Beef and Broccoli Noodles!
- 0.2 kg inside round steak thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp black bean paste
- 200 g noodles of your choice
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the sliced beef with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and toss well until every piece is well coated with the cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, chicken broth, sesame oil, and black bean paste and mix well. In a separate mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Add the cornstarch slurry into the sauce mixture and mix well. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the canola oil over medium high eat. Stir fry the beef for about 3-5 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On the same skillet, stir fry the onions and broccoli florets until the onions are soft and fragrant, and the broccolis are soft but still a little bit crunchy, about 5 minutes. To cook the broccoli faster, you can also add about 3 tablespoons of water into the skillet and cover with a lid to steam them.
- Add the beef into the skillet. Add the sauce mixture into the skillet and let cook until the sauce thickens to the desired consistency. Mix well until the beef and broccolis are all well coated with the sauce.
- Cook the noodles separately according to the packaging’s instructions. Add the cooked noodles into the skillet and combine to coat the noodle with the sauce. Serve in a bowl.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Easy Beef and Broccoli Noodles recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn